The Board is aware that there is a high demand for non preferences places in the school, so we encourage parents to enrol their son/daughter early to avoid disappointment.
The school has an enrolment process that all forms must be signed and received by the school office before an appointment is made for an interview with the Principal.
These interviews take place from the middle of Term Two or when application is received. Parents and prospective student attend an interview with the Principal, and following this meeting a letter will be sent to you accepting or declining the enrolment.
Parents/caregivers should complete the enrolment application form (also available from the school office). Please provide as much information as possible, and parents need to attach:
• a copy of their child’s most recent school report;
• either a copy of the child’s birth certificate (if born in NZ), or a copy of their passport and relevant visa/permit (if born outside NZ);
• Catholic Schools Board Form signed;
• Preference Certificate (if a catholic enrolment) must by signed by Parish Priest; and
• signed Enrolment Application Form. These documents should then be submitted to the school as soon as possible, to avoid being disappointed, or before the last day of Term Three for enrolments the following year.
Please make sure you have filled out the enrolment forms and enclosed all relevant information required. If you require more details or have any queries in relation to enrolment please contact the school.
23/05 - Updates for weeks 5 and 6 Read more
27/04 - Powhiri Read more
05/04 - Early Finish - Inter-school moderation Read more
29/03 - Chicken Pox Read more
22/02 - Upcoming Inter-house Athletics Day Read more
20/02 - Year 9 Journey Programme Read more
18/02 - Farewell for Mr Shore Read more
25/01 - School Nurse Read more
25/01 - Deans 2018 Read more
16/01 - Opening of new Wharenui and Performing Arts Centre Read more
15/01 - Option Interviews Years 12 and 13 Read more
15/01 - Stationery Lists 2018 Read more
More Updates Click Here
Ph: 06 349 0105
Fax: 06 343 8247
PO Box 5017,